quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2009

TRADUÇÃO - NIC AND RACHAEL BILLMANN - SHORES OF GRACE!!!

You are the father to the fatherless.
The mother to the orphan child.
You are
the open arms to the prodigal,
the grace to the harlot daughter.

There is
nothing apart from Your love.

You are the kiss upon the widows lips
Life
inside the barren womb.
You are the vision in the eyes of the blind, The song
in the ears of the deaf.

And my heart is broken on the shores of Your grace.

And my soul is overwhelmed in the ocean of Your love.

Show me how to love
so I can love with Your heart.
Teach me how to see so I can see with Your
eyes.

Show me how to die so I can live for You.

Você é o pai ao órfão.
A mãe à criança órfã.
Você é
os braços abertos ao pródigo,
a graça à filha prostituta.


nada à parte do Seu amor.

Você é o beijo sobre os lábios de viúvas
Vida
dentro do ventre estéril.
Você é a visão nos olhos do cego, a canção
nas orelhas do surdo.

E o meu coração é quebrado nas costas da Sua graça.

E a minha alma é esmagada no oceano do Seu amor.

Mostre-me como amar
portanto posso amar com O seu coração.
Ensine-me como ver portanto posso ver com O seu
olhos.

Mostre-me como morrer assim posso viver para Você.


Tradução do vídeo abaixo....


God Bless You All...

Nenhum comentário: